My cat accidently broke my portable heater

I have never been a cat person until now.

Even when I was a little girl, I didn’t really like cats very much. My husband loves cats, so when he and I first got married, he asked me if I would be okay with getting a kitten. I told him that I really would prefer to get a dog or rabbit instead, so we ended up getting both a dog and a rabbit. We loved our sweet dog, Maggie, and our chubby bunny, Pepper. Pepper was pretty old when we got him, so he passed away within about five years of us having him. Maggie just passed away last year, and we miss her so much. We had Maggie for twelve years. My husband finally convinced me to get a cat, so we have a cat named Chili now. I actually love him. He is a really good cat. He accidently broke my portable space heater yesterday, and I could not even get upset because he looked so cute. I had the portable space heater sitting on the countertop because I was about to take it on a fishing trip. I did not realize that the cord was dangling down off of the counter but Chili certainly did. He began playing with the dangling cord while I was making dinner, and I did not even notice until I heard a loud crash. He ended up pulling the heater off of the counter, and it crashed to the ground breaking into a few pieces. Chili looked at me with such a confused look on his face that I could not help but laugh. I cannot believe that I have grown to love a cat so much.

rooftop hvac